2. INTENDED USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Paper Color only uses the information of the user to serve the user when using the service or make a purchase at http://papercolor.net. Therefore, we will use your personal information to:
- Confirm the identity of user.
- Confirm the payment of user.
- Share your information with other companies, including (but is not limited to): credit card companies or banks ... for the purpose of supporting your transactions.
- Provide customer support & services in order to upgrade our service.
- Perform payment transactions & send notices during transaction.
- Settle complaints, collect fee & resolve problems;
- Send you information about the Marketing programs, announcements & promotions.
- Verify the accuracy of your personal information with the third-party.
3. NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information of user whose information is collected at our site or through our servers to other companies or to third parties for the marketing of their own products or services.
4. PASSWORDS AND PRIVATE INFORMATION OF PAPER COLOR
We may ask you not to disclose or share passwords or other identifying information we provide you with anyone else, including the employees of Paper Color. Passwords and identifying information are our assets and your use may be subject to revocation at our discretion. You are also prohibited from using any other password that is not the password of your account.
5. OUR COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your data about (but is not limited to): your IP address, the device and browser you use, web pages you browse through the Paper Color interface, your network connection,... we use this data to ensure the security of your transactions.
In some services, we may ask you to provide truthful and accurate information about:
- Personal information and contact information of your antecedents (for organizations and individuals), such as: name, date of birth, sex, address, phone number, email address, legal documents (ID card, Tax Identification Number, Business Registration Certificate,...).
- Financial information, such as: bank account number, debit card number and credit card number,...
- In some cases, we may collect additional information about you from the third parties, such as: banks, credit organizations and payment service providers,...
We may also obtain additional information about you from other third party sources and by other methods in order to improve our services and serve you better.
6. DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Paper Color works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our services and we may share / receive your personal information with / from them to support these efforts.
We may share your personal information as follows:
Our service providers: we engage third party companies and individuals to perform service on our behalf (e.g., such as: anti-fraud centers, marketing services, technology services and other services). We always stipulate that these service providers may use your personal information only to perform functions for Paper Color, not for their own benefits.
Law enforcement agencies, Government authorities or other third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- We may disclose your information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe that is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of us or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
- We may also disclose your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the service or any third party.
Other third parties: we may disclose your information to other third parties if you consent.
When you access our website, we or the third parties rented to monitor or collect statistics website will set a small data file transferred to your computer (or other device) called ‘cookie’.
Cookie may be used for many purposes, including to keep you logged in a website so that you can skip the login page and quickly get to where you want or to better understand how you interact with our website,...
We will encrypt your cookie on the browser to keep your personal information secure. You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the online services you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of our service or all functionality of our service on website parpercolor.net.
8. INFORMATION STORAGE AND SECURITY
We store and process your personal information at the server computer sitting in data centers in Vietnam.
It is our understanding that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. We have implemented standard security technologies to secure the personal information of our user, including: firewall, multi-factor authentication, data encryption. We have also implemented physical precautions to help safeguard your information. Therefore, when we use reasonable security measures, we are not responsible for your loss or disclosure of information. In addition, we are not responsible for the disclosure of your information by our partners or other companies that are not under our control.
9. MODIFICATION OF USER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We allow users to change, modify information in the user account. You may change your personal information at any time by using the corresponding functions.
We reserve the right to withhold information after you have disabled your account or the information you have requested is removed to comply with our laws, dispute resolution and enforcement.
Paper Color Co., Ltd
- Head Office: 3rd Floor, Nam Hai Building, 21 Le Trung Nghia St., Ward 12, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC, Vietnam.
- Tel: (+84)2873 006204 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org